You've reached my shady corner of the web. Please, feel right at home. Put your feet up, relax, and let's see if there's anything interesting around here. Also, pardon the dust and exposed endtags, I'm just moving in from my old, non-static site. Who knows, maybe now it'll actually be updated more than twice a decade!
As for me, I'm Marcus, a human being from Sweden with a keen interest in the technological and social reality of the present and the future. Blimey, that sounded a bit pretentious, didn't it? I'm usually a more easy-going guy, generally. I hope.
I code by trade and for fun since, basically, forever.
Where else can you find me?
- I'm @marcuse over on Twitter.
- Since I prefer not to keep all my eggs in one social basket, I'm also getting all federated at @email@example.com on Mastodon.
- For code and such, take a peek at marcuse on GitHub.
- I might also stick some experiments on my CodePen page whenever the muse strikes.
- A bunch of my photos can be found over at flickr.
- ...though I have started to move over to Instagram a bit lately.
- "What's up with that weird username at Instagram?" I imagine you thinking. Well, UnamusedClerk is what I use for gaming purposes, generally at PlayStation Network and Steam.